WebCanada works with clients globally to build affordable and efficient web systems that are tailored to suit individual business needs. Our online marketing solutions attract and retain customers by offering them the flexibility to create targeted promotions, produce relevant content and add value to their Brand. We have been proud to work with companies like Starwood Hotel and Resorts over the last five years.
Our Toronto Office is growing and we are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
As an Interactive Project Manager, you will lead project management of interactive projects including new webiste implementations and ongoing enhancements. You will be responsible to champion client relationships through your project management expertise and ability to communicate client objectives to the development/creative team. Coupled with your technical background, you are the type of person who thrives in a fast-paced environment and understands the needs of a growing company.
- Works closely with Web Develoeprs and Web Designers on gatherine requirements and project delivery
- Provides full-life cycle experience developing and delivering applications including pre-sales proposal preparation, project scoping, costing and assessment of creative requirements
- Ensures accurate gathering of technical requirements
- Effectively communicates with account team, clients, web development team and vendors to manage web projects from inception to delivery
- Liaising with clients throughout the duration of the project cycle and for ongoing enhancements
- Develops and maintains close relationship and communication with top decision makers at Client
- Preparation and management of timelines for parallel projects
- Consults with technology staff to product estimations of effort
- Budgets and schedules workload and staff to maximize staff utilization
- Oversees Billing/Revenue Forecast and reviews/tracks hours spent vs. hours estimated on projects
- Ensures project deliverables are consistent with client expectations and is able to present and articulate ideas to clients
- Access requirements and constraints to assist in the design or potential solutions and note risks/pitfalls
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- College or University undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Web Design, Electronic/Computer Engineering, IT Studies, or Business Administration (or equivalent) related industry experience
- Project Management Certification is an asset
- 3+ years experience with interactive marketing solutions including web and CMS solutions, SEO, SEM
- Experience managing both development and creative aspects of the project and a track record of managing multiple small projects and larger projects (over $50,000)
- Understanding of Architecture design, Documentation, System Testing, Coding
- Basic understanding of databases, Internet technologies (http(s), email, html, css)
- Solid project management skills; well organized, strong presenter with great negotiation skills and attention to detail
- Proven success in delivering excellence in client experience - responsiveness, effective communication, thinking like a client
- Understands and is able to work with global clients, across varying time zones and meet the demands of the changing global markets
Send your CV or portofolio using Resumator!
Visit us at www.webcanada.com to learn more about us!