Concierge Plus turns condo communities into neighborhoods by connecting property managers and residents with a dedicated community website. Our platform simplifies condo life, opens the lines of communication & stores and organizes important information all in one secure, online place.
Concierge Plus works collaboratively with its parent company, WebCanada, as well as Front60, a full service in-house creative agency, in our offices in downtown Toronto.
Visit us at www.conciergeplus.com to learn more about what we do.
Our Toronto office is growing rapidly and looking for an experienced & dynamic Business / General Manager who will round out our dynamo Concierge Plus team by proving top notch customer & sales support to our existing and new clients.
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
In this senior leadership role, you will be responsible for leading and managing Concierge Plus (CP) business objectives by setting the bar of excellence in operational efficiency, strategic leadership, and maximizing overall profit contribution. Reporting to the President, you will oversee the administrative, financial, and team management of the CP business unit.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Min. 3-5 yrs in business management, preferably with software or online marketing.
• A proven track record of business development or partner management experience.
• Experience managing teams: hiring, supervising, evaluating, and motivating.
• Experience managing leads and opportunities with CRM systems (Salesforce preferred).
• Familiarity with the condominium and property management industry an asset.
• Passion for social media and online marketing.
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and webinar tools.
• An entrepreneurial spirit would fit right in with this growing organization!
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com