Concierge Plus (CP) turns condo communities into neighborhoods by connecting property managers and residents with a dedicated community website. Our B2B SAAS platform simplifies condo life, opens the lines of communication, and stores and organizes important information all in one secure, online place.
Visit us at www.conciergeplus.com to learn more about what we do!
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who is strong in user-centric product design to join our team. Someone who enjoys iterating on ideas and building things people love to use. You should be willing to dive into our clients’ business needs and understand their goals.
We put an emphasis on the entire design process from story writing and user research to information architecture, prototyping, testing and more testing. We’re a very collaborative team. You will be working closely with engineers, project managers, and key stakeholders across the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate and brainstorm innovative ideas for product development
- Research industry best practices for interface concepts and product strategy
- Create interactive prototypes and other deliverables such as user flows, sitemaps and wireframes
- Use Sketch or similar software to produce detailed design comps
- Participate in sprint planning sessions and retrospectives
- Create and maintain design system and document its workings
- Attend design conferences and be active in the local digital design scene
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5+ years of experience working as an interactive designer
- Professional experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
- Expert knowledge of Prototyping Tools such as Invision, Marvel, Origami, etc.
- Relevant SAAS product design work a plus
- Have a strong grasp of HTML, CSS and digital design trends.
- Familiarity with user stories as requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Relevant portfolio displaying all the above
Benefits and Perks
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health and Dental benefits
- Team activities and socials events
- A comfortable and fun working environment
- Catered lunches on Fridays
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- Centrally located office in downtown Toronto between the financial and distillery district
Concierge Plus is an equal opportunity employer. We thank everyone for their interest in this exciting role, but we will only contact those we are interested in meeting.