WebCanada works with clients globally to build affordable and efficient web systems that are tailored to suit individual business needs. Our online marketing solutions attract and retain customers by offering them the flexibility to create targeted promotions, produce relevant content and add value to their Brand. We have been proud to work with companies like Starwood Hotel and Resorts over the last five years.
Our Toronto Office is growing and we are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team.
The Project Coordinator will assist in managing and gathering requirements for new functionality of Live CMS 5, Concierge Plus and WCMM projects. In addition you will support the PMO team and ensure that implementation and enhancement of core tools, and other customization, are initially planned, documented, executed, and supported as required.
- Accurately translates information obtained from various meetings and calls into internal specification requirement documents.
- Coordinates timelines (using Gantter or MS project) for all aspects of development of Live CMS, CP & WCMM
- Works with Technical Director to establish priorities for development team and accurate estimates to complete projects on time
- Submits resourcing requests each week to ensure projects are on task
- Schedules and participates in creative reviews with Creative Director
- Manages tasks in WCMM, creates new tasks and assigns to responsible parties
- Appropriately communicates timelines and progress updates to stakeholders as required
- Helps facilitate product delivery meetings (for all three projects), creates agendas, gathers preview links prior to meeting etc.
- Works with internal Documentation Team to share knowledge and information for manuals and online help to be developed
- Works with QA team to ensure that projects developed meet technical and business requirements
- Assists with providing details of tools managed by the Development Team to the implementation team
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- College or University degree in business management, IT, or related field
- 2 years of coordinator experience in web development, interactive marketing solutions including web and CMS solutions, SEO, SEM
- Demonstrated success in a similar, client facing role
- Proven knowledge of web design terms and technical concepts
- Experience in coordination and execution of both development and creative aspects of multiple small projects and larger projects (over $50,000)
Send your CV or portfolio via Resumator!
Please visit us at www.webcanada.com to learn more about us!