WebCanada works with clients globally to build affordable and efficient web systems that are tailored to suit individual business needs. Our online marketing solutions attract and retain customers by offering them the flexibility to create targeted promotions, produce relevant content and add value to their Brand. We have been proud to work with companies like Starwood Hotel and Resorts over the last five years.
Our Toronto Office is growing and we are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our team.
You will use your account management expertise to seek out opportunities to grow key client site revenues with both existing and new business prospects. With your proven client servicing background, you will effectively engage with named accounts to understand their business challenges and develop/execute plans to fulfill their needs with WebCanada solutions. Additionally you will drive client satisfaction by building strong relationships with clients and within all departments. You work autonomously, are self-motivated and have a successful track record of taking ownership of specific accounts, growing and upselling client business and providing strategic counsel and direction to exceed client expectations.
- Cultivate executive level relationships within key accounts to produce substantial and profitable revenue growth annually
- Collaborate with WebCanada team of solutions architects, developers, designers, project managers etc., to ensure exceptional client service delivery
- Drive product presentation, e-learning webinars, demos for clients
- Participates/leads discussions with client contacts to work through requirements
- Works to develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns to get information on new products and enhancements to decision makers
- Assists in preparation of proposals, quotes and solutioning for clients
- Supports and follows up with clients to ensure optimization of delivered products
- Documents/Tracks feature and product requests for review and follow-up by management team
- Develops/Builds close relationships at multiple levels/departments/divisions
- Understands and is able to work with global clients and meet the demands of the changing global markets
- Works and inspires support from cross functional teams
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- College or University Degree in Marketing, Business Commerce, Computer Science, Web Design or IT Studies (preferably in Travel & Tourism, Hospitality, Web Development) or related industry experience
- 2-3+ years experience with interactive marketing solutions including web and CMS solutions, SEO, SEM
- Basic understanding of databases, Internet technologies (http(s), email, html, css)
- Previous experience and demonstrated success in sales and/or marketing, preferably with combined account management on porjects including aspects of: database design, website/software development, QA and technical operations
- Proven success in delivering excellence in client experience - responsiveness, effective communication, thinking like a client
- Demonstrated success in similar, client facing role
- CRM experience - preferably Salesforce.com